In version 1.0 the backing functionality of the show files has changed. Show files from previous versions are NOT COMPATIBLE with those from 1.0 and vice-versa. If you have a show that would be too laborious to update and change DO NOT upgrade to 1.0!
• Stack Cues – Stack Cues can be used to group cues together under a single master-cue in the cue-list. This allows for easily creating cues with multiple audio files, for everything from sound-effect chains to music groups for things like pre-show loops.
• Deleting cues – You can now delete multiple cues at once.
• Transport Action – “Advance on End” now makes it easy to start the next cue on the current cue’s completion. Set a cue to Advance on End and it will fire the next cue when it has completed.
• Added the AutoPan Transport Cue Function.
• Added the AutoFade Transport Cue Function.
• Added a Start Time to audio cues, allowing setting of a start time.
• Added Themes. Currently there are two options: Light and Dark.
• Added a status bar that shows the number of currently active cues.
• Changed the application window to use custom chrome.
• Changed the application title to show the name of the current project, along with the number of cues within the project. Previously the number of cues wasn’t visible.
• Audio Cue Fade In/Out – Fixed a problem that would cause the fade in and out times to be inaccurate depending on the master volume level.
• Audio Cue Pausing – Updated the pausing procedures to properly pause audio cues that are in the process of fading in or out. They should continue their fade if they are asked to play again.
• Other small fixes that may or may not have had any direct impact on a show’s ability to process.
• Small bug fixes made to the Numerical Incrementer control.
• Changed the language on cue’s “After Action” to “Transport Action”, since this aligns better with what the functionality is.
• Changed the language of Cue “Transport Action” options. These were rewritten to make it clearer as to how they actually function.
• Many small changes were made to UI, mainly to bring things into alignment with the new window chrome and theming abilities.