Updates the program to be far more functional. This version has seen testing in performance scenarios and proved effective and reliable.Version 1.2
- Show Packages – The default show file is now the .q2qx format, which will automatically package all of your included audio files with the show. Unlike Archives, this method respects files that are named the same, but exist in different paths.
- Additional functionality will help you locate audio files if they get removed from the package, as well as detect unused files and ask if you want to delete them.
- If a file has to be read by the MediaFoundationReader class, which handles things that aren’t MP3, AIF, or WAV then a temporary folder will be created into which the file is copied. Currently this temporary folder isn’t deleted when the system is finished with it.
- Major bug fix with the handling of context menus in the CueList control. From an end-user’s perspective this means that context menus within StackCues should now function properly, including renumbering, deleting, audio channel settings, etc.
- Fixed a hack that had been in place to get copy/paste commands working from the main menu. Copy/Paste now works properly and the hack isn’t preventing the main menu from being accessed by the Alt key.
- Various small changes were made in how backing logic works, which was required to fix the context menus as well as improve other functions.
- Added properties regarding Show Files to the settings menu. (See the help section on the settings window for more information.)
- Updated the NAudio implementation to 1.7.3.
- Additional fixes to various places to improve functionality related to the new cue package system.